Thursday, November 12, 2009

The County Has Been Rounded. Check.

For those that went I don’t have to tell you the race was a great one. One of the most challenging I have been on. We showed well on Saturday posting a third but found ourselves going the wrong way on Sunday dropping to sixth. The handicap game found us sailing against J-120s and Mumm 36s. No fun!

With the weather deteriorating and gales posted for the middle of the night we chose to move the boat to Bellingham since we had a car that was heading home from there. So there the boat sits under the watchful eye of the Neil and the Michelles. I am looking for some volunteers to help me get it back to Seattle next weekend. This will compete with Alicia’s girls only birthday party so if you guys don’t have anything going on, I could use the help

Photos
More Photos

No comments: